That was long as fuck

so I will just remove my comment and post it here lol

In response to:

Anonymous October 29, 2013 at 11:52 AM
I sent in something and you never posted it. It makes me wonder if you are her. I thought this blog posted whatever is sent in. :p
A lot of women wanted me to send it in, that's why I did.


    Anonymous October 30, 2013 at 8:20 AM
    I don't think it is HER. I think the postings here are rather bias. You notice nothing negative about certain NHB members and there is plenty to post. Before anyone says anything, I don't mean from in the group itself. I mean before by NHB members in other groups and mc.






    I post 95% of what I receive. I don't choose to post something or not depending on who its about, with the exception of 504 ( because sometimes it just irritates the crap out of me).

    I purposely didn't post ONE submission in the last -  say, 3 months, because the person it was about requested that I remove her name, and without the name it post was pointless.

    I'm sorry if you feel the blog is biased, but then again its my blog, and ultimately I make the final decisions on what is posted and what isn't.


    Also I keep seeing things like "she wont post about nhb" and the like. Its not that I WON'T, but the group is dead. There are more crickets than members in there, and honestly I haven't seen anything interesting from anyone that I know to be in there. I'm not really interested in panty selling posts (which are on here lol) from last year or whatever else drama they had in years gone by.  Show something recent and we'll talk.




I also address this here: http://thecmthrone.blogspot.com/2013/10/q-i-sent-something-in.html

10 comments:

  1. I'm surprised every time anyone mentions NHB nowadays. I didn't know it still existed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man, why the fuck is NHB always the first name to be mentioned? Does somebody think you're "protecting" the members? Um, no. The majority of NHB members aren't idiots, and when they troll they do it under anon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lmfao at all the crybabies that still have a hardon for NHB. They pussy run from the group, cry they are so horrible but in reality the group is as dead as michael jackson's dick. They run their mouths in MC under pussyanon and bitch in here. STFU already. Nobody in there is bad or scary. Stand behind your bullshit or stfu and gtfo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. No Holds Barred has been dead for a while now, why in the fuck are people still bringing them up?

    ReplyDelete
  5. It has nothing to do with the actual group nhb...it is the members and their behavior elsewhere. Sorry but they are recognizable to people if you mention the group and say the members of nhb. People know what that means. You kind of are proving the point to be honest about the bias. Their behavior elsewhere on cm is still deplorable. Well the ones who haven't changed names 3,5, and 10 times.

    The group is dead. It is obvious why it is dead.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If they're showing their asses all over CM, SHOW ME. Either put out or shut up.

      Delete
  6. If you didn't post what was sent in . And that person requested you remove her name you then must be on talking terms with her ? Hmmmmm lol that never stopped you before with other posts .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope, I had never talked to her before. She emailed because something similar had popped up on another blog and it seemed like she was just making the rounds asking everyone not to post it.
      And like I said previously, without the screen name it didn't make any sense.

      Delete
  7. I haven't seen ANYTHING interesting from them in forever.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well the CM madness is pretty much like the blog. Even that forum is dead. I bet everyone comes around during gift exchange...watch.

    ReplyDelete