Stupid Bitch Sunday- Becksiebear21


 First, let me start by saying, I thought I had seen it all. Then this pleasant, little ray of mutha fucking sunshine makes her debut! There's some serious speculation that she could a reincarnate of a couple "dropped off the face" of CM members. Clearly though, this bitch is by far a super-cala-fragilistic-expi-ala-docious douchebag. 
 Ladies I present to you, some of BecksieBear21, ahem, not so finer moments.

                 YOURS TRULY,
                   PERSNICKS






 It all began with a serious current events news story....








 Did you know you're a stupid moron BecksieBear?


 Yeah, she's a racist bitch at that..



















5 comments:

  1. reminds me of that crazy cutiebearannie that was around for a few weeks last year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WTF.................HIJKLM is NOT this beckiesbear twat.....smdh

    ReplyDelete
  3. GEEZ.................Disregard that comment^^^^^^^^....smdh
    I need sleep, lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't even know what to say to this. How can someone be that stupid? How does she dress herself? How does she remember to BREATHE?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Google Becksiebear21 and a pic of a white looking woman with a fat face , huge forehead and dark brown hair pops up. Its Jenna but with her face blown up

    ReplyDelete