Hmmmmmm, the clique must be slow

Seriously, 6:00am is to damn early for this shit. But, we'll give you the benefit of the doubt and entertain your disregard for us intelligent bishes in the MC.
 
 
 
Ok. I'll bite on your ignorance. (giant eyeroll)
 
 
Dungeon? You mean Bitch Clique?
 
 
You don't say.....
 

A fellow Bitch Cliquer perhaps?
 

Now, its getting old.
 

That's the word on the street at least.
 

Interesting.
 

Excuses, excuses, excuses....
 

Did Becca send you? Is MeMeMe recruiting?
 
 
Verdicts- Real or copy cat? You be the judge
 
 


1 comment:

  1. LOL Nope, I have never been in a bitch clique. Though plenty tell me I am a bitch. Bitch groups aren't my style. I prefer using sage advice when answering peoples questions, as opposed to playing power games in bitch groups. ~wink~

    ReplyDelete