Thank you .....or not for smoking.....

Yay! For smoking!
(FTR: I don't smoke, but it is still a right where I come from. Dude, suck it up or move.....All I'm gonna say!)

 
Shit! Bishes be hatin!
 
Man! Shit! No one agrees with ya!
 
 


 


 
Sure! sounds about reasonable! Right?
 

 
For Fucks Sake! I grew up in the 70's! My mother smoked pot, tabaccacky, and drank while I was renting out her uterus! I turned out FINE!
 
 
How I wish this soulless bish wasn't anon!

 
Yeppers! Sociopathic!!!

 
Merr' Chrismas! Here be the message!
 

3 comments:

  1. People should keep their habits and behaviors confined to their living spaces. If she's paying for a smoke-free apartment, it should be smoke-free. End of story.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. From the sound of it they're both black and menthols do kill quicker.

      Delete
  2. They are either on a shared air system or the ventilation system sucks. Either way, she should be mad at herself for picking such a crappy apartment haha.

    ReplyDelete